Saturday, July 3, 2010

Angelina Jolie prefers to be fashionable according to her children’s choice.

The ‘Salt’ actress Angelina Jolie – who raises six children with her partner Brad Pitt, adopted children, Maddox, Zahara and Pax, and biological kids Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne – admits her young family are “uninterested” in watching her movies and often mistake her acting scenes for real life.

While some of her tots don’t like it when Angelina changes her dark locks for blonder tones, her four-year-old daughter Shiloh - who has cropped hair – likes offering her mother style advice.

She has confessed that she did all these for her children "Shiloh wanted me to get my hair cut short."

The 35-year-old actress added to Us Weekly magazine: "We met doing this style of film. He knows that in some way the action of it is fun for me. We have fun together doing kind of physical things, whether it's my training for this or motorcycle practice... it was fun.

"I was sitting in my nightgown in bed feeling very, very girly and very soft. I sat with the script on the bed... I said I think I found something that will help me get kind of fired up again and physical again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment